animated gif
animated gif

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Letter 2 Harlem

(Letter 2 HARLEM)
Yo! Whad up uptown Harlem
Its ur son Keno u know I had 2 holla

2 represent u I keep a pair of white on white ups
A Yankee fitted & a crisp pair of Pepe's

U know Im still a mutha fuckin Buddha head
Im still remember by dread

& everybody struggling now
Ain't no 1 pushing bricks like dat uptown

Dips was doing der best
they ain't rocking now, Sleep and Charlie got max

Sec still n it 2 win it
Seen Sham a while ago, I ain't kick it with Chink n a minute

This game I swear
Just imagine if John John & Maine could of bought N the NEW YEAR!!!!

Without the park jams & block parties the game is weaker
Remember me dat lil nigga posted by da speakers
1st nigga back 2 Lincoln with a dime piece... nice features

"Easy Key!" All u need is a good connect
& I didn't touch the gwoop that I was supposed 2 yet!!!

There ain't a block in Harlem that I'm not known on
That's my word is born

I'm a Harlem representative
& with the right connect I can take over any premises

They all know Keno, Keno from Lincoln.

I'm not there n a physical form
Me & the OG's r always on the horn

I got a lil fam
I'm a grown ass man
2012 if I gotta go, let me die in Harlem

Niggas b trying 2 boost & brag
but they can never ever get the swag

Me.... Im just going 2 be doing what I do
With my crew
HSU

Representing dat shit hard
Any F N were we @ thats word 2 GOD!!

Yeah the brown stones is a lil pretty
lil niggas just like us just little more grimier and so gritty

Harlem week we get the highest
25th keeps me fresh Out of town im da flyest

Dat back yard boogiee is dead
Its only right that I take a blunt of haze straight 2 the head

B4 these crackers end it
Thanks 4 making me & not only the summers was well spent
The Winters I miss it!
Miss U HARLEM!!! Mecca!

That was my letter 2 HARLEM
U know what I mean
I felt it was only right
I really grew up out there
Hustle, Broke day, broke bread,
Smoke, drink, made music, ran threw. Real shit! Ha! Ha! Ha!
See U when I come home.


January 10 at 8:54am ·

2 comments:

  1. I wrote that 2 Jada Letter 2 Big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shit is crazy... Bout to read the other joint now. Owww

    ReplyDelete