animated gif
animated gif

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just Reminiscing About APT# 4D LINCOLN. HARLEM!!!



Dear Mama!!!
Me & My Moms, Mis. Mickey!!!!!!


Yea knuckle head lots of them u where my bestfriend do u have any memorys chump


Charrise Brown
U stupid


Nicole Lovell
Hey ms. Brown keno was a person i can always talk 2 now look at him i cant even get a hey (biscuit head) lmao its ok


Malik Shabazz
A bunch of cookie & cereal eating youngsters playing video games, running in out of the house & too much noise. In any event, it was a learning experience watching all of you grow up. some of you gave me hell but I have much love for all of you, Shamdu, Big Charles, Sec, Keno, Hashiem, Rayon, Myava, Jeneice, Man, Kimberly, Randy, Keith, & all the rest I cannot recall right now. KENO you have a good one! PEACE!


Dugee Hf
Burning it down in the room, Miss Mickey tellin niggaz about the noise! lol


Charles Stapleton
Lmao @ dugee.. And ummm shooting nigga with bee bee guns and bean shooters out of the windows.. i took it back with the bean shooters tho


Sam Evans
Wow Sec bean shooters that's crazy took me way back


Myava Brown
yeah malik i remember your smart mouth but i guess somebody had 2 hold it down 4 ya'll huh keno? sec? lmao jap where u @...we had mad fun love mickey like a mother....mickey u da best!!!!


Jasmine Barnes
HELL YEAH 4D WAS A HOME AWAY FROM HOME.....


Jeneice Jordan
@ Jap yeah for u and MYAVA!! LMAO!


DeVance Arrington
i remember rayon and that fuckin dog red. chasing me.


DeVance Arrington
i remember misery and lite.


Jeneice Jordan
I remember Mickey good ass fried Chicken


Myava Brown
hhmmm that mac & cheese?@neice don't start nuttin ronald lol!!!@v wats good?

Jeneice Jordan
@ Myava Shut-UP!!LOL!! oh I forgot the mac & cheese


Myava Brown
2 neice yeah lol!!that mac & cheese!!!!


Jeneice Jordan
Myava u have to go back to Keno 133vs. 197 page it's been on


Myava Brown
oh i c and u handled it very well !!!!u got em thinking 2 hard now lol!!!


Keno Stapleton
Im'ma about 2 lay it down. I just wanna say I LUV each & every last 1 of yall..... Pease & 1LOVE Myava & jeneice worn me out. I use 2 much brain power, 197 didn't teach me how 2 handle that. LOL!!!!


Shams DaBaron
Thats a good one. Me trying to jump out the window when them chick parents came to the door looking for them. You set me up real good with that one. That was worse than the one you and Man set me up with. All in all, I thank y'all for the lookouts. LOL!


DeVance Arrington
i remember susan and dia word


DeVance Arrington
i remember that song me and ks made about sec and hak. no disrespect sec. lol


Shams DaBaron
yo Va, you got me crackin' up with that one. Y'all had some shit though, Remember "GUSTO'S Chillin"?


DeVance Arrington
hell yeah that was the shit lol
___________________________________________________________________



Jasmine A.K.A. Jap
Nicole
Jeneice
MyavaVance A.K.A. VA



Sam A.K.A. LA


Dugee

Charles A.K.A Sec
Shams
Malik A.K.A. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment