animated gif
animated gif

Monday, February 8, 2010

HSU! The Streets R Talking]]} Stand up!!!!!!!! Started By my nigga AL!!

Alfred Johnson why is H.S.U ducking me? keno, charles, randy blacc, sham, devance lol, lil kenny " man " did eggy play ball? whatever. and that sam guy. H.S.U. come out to play.


Sam Evans
wow


Sam Evans
The Sam guy hah

Randy Blacks
Nobody ducking u .. u still ain't shit HSU will be there this summer

Sam Evans
lmao eggy


DeVance Arrington
u aint shit nigga im be there name time and place. whats good though lol

DeVance Arrington
sky la in the building

Charles Stapleton
Lmfao.. he said eggy

Sam Evans
Lmao

Keno Stapleton
Wow!!!! I wander what Dereck Harper have 2 say about that. Lol! I see you said my name first, cause if do go down you already know what it is. I'll be guarding you, just like the old day's. LMAO!!! I was chilling 2, than I get the calls Alfred bugging, I Luv you my nigga!!!! HSU Is you with me!!!!!!!! Stand up!!!


Alfred Johnson
its all love, i need to see my fam again. i kno denard gonna kill me, hoffa at me. there can only be one.

Myava Brown
lmbao!!!


DeVance Arrington
al u was lookin now u found us. dont be scared now nigga lol


Alfred Johnson
thats right i found you muthas, i now im really gonna have to come see you, because ya'll dont kno where lincoln is.

James Perkins
black u a funny nigga

Alfred Johnson
yo perks me and you against the whole H.S.U.?

Kenneth Man Campbell
well the king is here yeah you man my name should of been first cause the whole k.o.t could'nt stop me at all then you had shamdu.sec.v.a.gottie.k.s.nard don't forget keith we was the real ballplayers to come out of lincoln H.S.U. ALDAY EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!LOL! LAMO!!!!!

Alfred Johnson
yeah, well like i said, i challenge all of you guys. so please come out of HIDING. nobodys gonna hurt you guys, last time keno saw me he thought it was over, i had to let him kno he was safe. he was trying to take lenox. lol

DeVance Arrington
al this va you the funiest nigga alive word lmfao


DeVance Arrington
to have any chance of beatin us you need rootie he might can help you partna lol

Alfred Johnson
yo devance. i dont need rudy. i jus need you guys to show i'll take all of you by myself. man get the rocc


Kenneth Man Campbell
a yo al let me tell you something i'm in the city becareful for what you ask for my !!!!!!!!!!!


Alfred Johnson
meet me on 135 with your ball gear and be the first victim, then maybe the rest of the hit squad will come.


Kenneth Man Campbell
what to pick up my body i'm about to catch my nigga lol lamo!!!!!!

Alfred Johnson
snappy come bacc, hoffa when u see me

DeVance Arrington
yo ill be ya way monday.

Raheen Foye
Wow you brought back memories...sham was IOU.


Raheen Foye
How the fuck u ain't include me when none of y'all could guard me!!!

Alfred Johnson
@Rah you kno you washed, but if you wanna get destroyed, u kno where im at.


Raheen Foye
Lmao. Hell no!!! I'm still a bonafide cooker!!!! And I got a ball (pAuse).

Alfred Johnson
all you guys meet me at the courts...old school blacc top.


Alfred Johnson
when i first started it was all about biggie then everybody had to open they mouth with an opinion, so this is how we gonna do this. fucc biggie fucc bad boy as a record label ,staff , and a mutherfucc'n crew and if you wanna be down with bad boy fucc u too. chino XL fucc too. all you mutherfucc'ers, die slow mutherfucc'er my 44 make sure all yall kids dont grow. you mutherfucc'ers cant B us or C us we mutherfucc'n thug life riders.

Randy Blacks
Your heart sounds like shasquash feet thundering shaking the concrete ... U know u can't fuck with us

1 comment:

  1. Yo Al, U should become a HSU memeber U bought us 2gether??? K.O.T. 1LUV!

    ReplyDelete