animated gif
animated gif

Sunday, February 7, 2010

How 2 Play KENO!!!!!!!!! PT.2

The aim of the game is that the selected numbers R called up; U tick of your numbers which have been called N order 2 discover the value of your earnings. Here is some advice 2 keep N mind while you play Keno: Have lots of fun!!!Keno is a game of chance. You cannot ‘beat the system' through strategical gaming or cheating shit. Keno is a game of risk, so be content with having an enjoyable experience, rather than trying for a certain win. Do not think too much or try too hard to discover the ‘rules'. Just enjoy it as a form of pleasure. WOW! LMAO! AIUI!

1 comment:

  1. Yo, U know??????? Hold up let me put these ashes out……. As I go over the shit that was just wrote. LMAO! If yall could comprehend, that’s me all the way BABY, it is writing. I C the most 2 importing women’s N my life caught it! The rest of yall KETCHUP!!! AOTA!!

    ReplyDelete